Welcome to the BU Online Registration System
You are eligible to register for classes using the
online system if you are a:
- returning student
- new student who has been accepted to Brandon University
You are NOT eligible to use the online system if you:
- have not yet been accepted to Brandon University
- are currently on academic suspension or withdrawal
- Are registering for courses that require written approval from Rural
Development (Graduate level only), or from the PENT, or
- are registering for classes after the final registration date
- are in the Faculty of Education (A.D.) or Concurrent program and have not
received your acceptance letter (first year only) and/or course schedule
timetable from the Faculty of Education
To use the BU Online Registration System enter your username and password (the same as your BU webmail). Be aware that you will be timed out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
First time using Brandon University's systems? Claim your ID.
Forgot your password or having problems logging in? Contact the Helpdesk
(204) 571-8500 (8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday). Include your student number in all communications with them.
For the regular session, a change of registration fee will be charged after the initial registration and two additional changes of registration.
Refunds for courses dropped after commencement of classes will be prorated (see Refund Schedule).